A second-generation Commercial Real Estate Broker, Stephanie West has had life-long exposure to the business. She takes pride in solving challenges for buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords and investors in the Western North Carolina market. Stephanie keeps her finger on the region’s pulse by closely following people, properties, and prices. She pays particularly close attention to trends that could impact property values and local businesses.
By working diligently to make deals happen and proactively developing plans, Stephanie executes each assignment with exceptional precision to provide the best solution for clients. She is a skillful negotiator who believes in finding win-win solutions, and goes to great lengths to add value to the process.
Stephanie is a Culinary Arts graduate from AB Tech, and also double-majored in Sales & Marketing and Hospitality & Tourism at Western Carolina University. Before pursuing her interest in Commercial Real Estate, she worked for eight years as a chef across the southeast. Leadership skills developed from her career as an Executive Chef have benefited her immensely in her role as a commercial broker with Whitney Commercial Real Estate.
TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
* Represented investor in acquisition of 15,000 SF Class A office building at 674 Merrimon Avenue with a closing price of $1,695,000. Secured excess of $1M in new lease volume during contract period to reduce vacancy at closing.
* Represented 1031 investor in our highly competitive multi-family market to identify and acquire the off-market Mountain Trace Apartment complex with sale price of $3,950,000.
* Represented Girl Scouts Peaks 2 Piedmont in the disposition of their local facility which received multiple offers and sold at the $1,000,000 list price. Secured replacement location with smooth transition after closing.
* Represented Goodwill Industries to identify and negotiate off-market land acquisition for their 10,000 SF Black Mountain location.
* Represented Wells Fargo Wealth Management in their disposition of a 10,000 SF retail building in the heart of downtown Asheville with a closing price of $1,800,000.
* Represented investor in the highly competitive acquisition of 507 Haywood Road and secured tenant within 60 days after closing to reach 100% occupancy.
* Exclusive leasing agent for The Refinery at 207 Coxe Avenue and facilitated 25+ leases in less than 1 year to reach 100% occupancy.
"Stephanie West was incredible. She came to us very prepared. We could tell that she did her homework and learned about our business prior to meeting with us. She didn’t waste our time with properties that wouldn’t have been in our best interest. We are now extremely excited about opening our new Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Weaverville!" - Scott Stetson, Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity
“This 1031 Exchange has been quite a ride, one I never could have carried off without each of your expertise and your knowledge of how to engage the best businesses and professionals needed along the way. Only the excellent reputation of Whitney CRE could have obtained each of their services in such short order. And all the while you informed and instructed me every step of the way. I am very lucky to have signed on with such a proficient and genteel organization. You made me feel like a friend!” - Gwen Straub, 1031 Client