Tim Harrison, MBA, CCIM, serves as Senior Advisor for Whitney Commercial Real Estate Services, specializing in the sale and leasing of office and industrial properties as well as the sale of land in Western North Carolina. Since 2003, Tim has secured more than 300 transactions and has amassed a career sales volume in excess of $150 million. Previously, Tim served as president of Harrison Publishing, a printing company in Asheville, North Carolina. He also established Cornerstone Commercial Properties, a real estate partnership, where he participates in analysis, purchase, and management of commercial and investment properties. In addition, Tim founded a direct marketing consulting agency and printing brokerage firm. Tim is a licensed North Carolina and South Carolina real estate broker, and a recipient of the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. He earned his Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Tim is a sixth-generation Western North Carolina native. He and his wife, Carol, have a son, two daughters, and five grandchildren. Leisure interests include fly fishing, skiing, boating and hiking.
Transaction highlights include:
- $8.lM sale of 108 Monticello Road, a 416,500 SF industrial plant on 33.5 acres
- $3.4M sale of Laurel View Farms, a 90-acre development site
- $2.6M sale of Aston Park Center, a 24,000 SF office building
- $2.55M sale of the Chattanooga Surgery Center, a medical sale-leaseback transaction
- $2.45M sale of the historic S&W Building in downtown Asheville
- $1.975M sale of 9 National Ave, a 36,000 SF industrial building
- $1.7M sale of a 4.1 acre tract in Regional Medical Park
- $1.6M sale of the Asheville Christian Academy school and campus
Tim is a sixth-generation Western North Carolina native. He and his wife, Carol, have a son, two daughters and two granddaughters. Leisure interests include fly fishing, skiing, boating and hiking.